Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS ( Online )
If you do not agree to abide by these terms and conditions, immediately discontinue your access to and use of the services. Any breach of these terms and conditions immediately terminates your right to access and use the services and all rights and licenses granted to you by these terms and conditions.
To the extent you have any questions, or complaints concerning these Terms and Conditions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Content and Intellectual Property.
The content provided through the Services by Alpha Research and its licensors or suppliers, including but not limited to any text, illustrations, files, images, scripts, graphics, music, sounds, photographs, videos, information content, URLs, interactive features, documentation, or other materials (collectively, the “Content”) and all underlying software or technology used in connection with the Services (“Technology”), including but not limited to all intellectual property rights in and to the Content and Technology, is and remains at all times the property of Alpha Research or its licensors or suppliers, as the case may be, with all rights not explicitly granted herein reserved to Alpha Research, or its licensors or suppliers, as applicable. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be interpreted as granting any license of intellectual property rights to you other than as explicitly set forth in these Terms and Conditions. If you would like to use any of our Content, you must first obtain written permission from Alpha Research by contacting us at email@example.com. Alpha Research reserves the right to refuse permission for any reason or no reason.
Any use of the Content other than as expressly authorized herein, without the prior written permission of Alpha Research, is strictly prohibited and shall immediately terminate your right to access and use the Services and all rights and licenses granted to you by these Terms and Conditions. Such unauthorized use may also violate applicable laws including without limitation copyright and trademark laws and applicable communications regulations and statutes.
The trademarks, service marks, trade names and logos, including without limitation Alpha Research™ and any third party marks used and displayed through the Services are trademarks of Alpha Research, its licensors, affiliated companies or sponsors.
The animations, music, page headers, custom graphics, button icons, style sheets and scripts that contribute to the “look and feel” of the Services are service marks, trademarks or trade dress of Alpha Research and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, in connection with any product or service that is not expressly authorized by Alpha Research in writing, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among consumers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits Alpha Research , its affiliated companies or its or their sponsors, licensors, partners, customers or suppliers.
Alpha Research complies with all applicable Indian intellectual property laws. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes intellectual property infringement, or your intellectual property rights have otherwise been violated, please provide the following information to the Alpha Research:
A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Website or other Services;
Your address, telephone number and email address;
A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law;
An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest, as applicable; and
A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on such owner’s behalf.
The Alpha Research Agent can be reached as follows:
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alpha Research will investigate the matter and, after such investigation and in its sole discretion, Alpha Research will promptly remove any infringing content from the Website.
Similarly, if you believe that any content on the Website or Services violates any proprietary or other rights of yours (other than your copyrights), please contact us using the above contact information and describe your concerns or complaints.
Restrictions; Use of Services.
The following restrictions apply to your use of the Services: (i) you will not engage in any activity related to the Services that is contrary to applicable law, regulation or the terms of any agreements you have with Alpha Research or any other parties; (ii) you will not commercially exploit any part of the Services, except as expressly permitted by Alpha Research; and (iii) all information and materials contained in the Services, except where otherwise expressly indicated, are owned and controlled by Alpha Research. You may not use, modify, copy, distribute, frame, reproduce, republish, download, scrape, publicly display, publicly perform, post, transmit, sell or otherwise exploit any intellectual property or Content appearing on or through the Services, or create derivative works based on such Content, in any form or by any means, in whole or in part, without Alpha Research’ prior written permission, unless expressly permitted elsewhere under these Terms and Conditions. You may not circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Services or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on use of the Services or the Content.
Any unauthorized use of the Services, including but not limited to misuse or any other use in violation of these Terms and Conditions of any information or Content, is strictly prohibited. If you violate any of your obligations or restrictions set forth in these Terms and Conditions, your permission to use and access the Services and the Content automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any copies you have made of any portion of the Content.
You have to create an account in order to use the Services. You are obligated not to gain unauthorized access to the Services, or any account, computer system or network connected to the Services, for example, through hacking, password mining or any other illicit or unauthorized means.
When accessing or using the Services, you are strictly prohibited from and you are hereby obligated NOT to:
Write any unsolicited communications or social media reviews or defamatory statements or advertising not expressly authorized by Alpha Research in writing, including without limitation promotional materials, affiliate marketing, junk mail, spam, link referral code, chain letters, or pyramid schemes, or post links to external websites, unless integral to the conversation, as determined by Alpha Research in Alpha Research’ sole discretion;
try to upload any material that contains software viruses, worms, or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
use the Services to impersonate any person or entity, including but not limited to an employee of Alpha Research or its affiliated companies, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent yourself, your age or your affiliation with a person or entity;
instigate or encourage others to commit illegal activities or cause injury or property damage to any person;
intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law;
violate the terms of any third party website or service, or the terms of any other agreement with any third party;
Suggestions and Feedback.
Please note that we do accept or consider ideas, suggestions or materials. If you send us suggestions, ideas, notes, drawings, concepts or feedback related to the Services, all such submissions shall be and are hereby deemed to be confidential, and Alpha Research shall not be and hereby is not liable for any use or disclosure of any such submissions. Without limitation of the foregoing, Alpha Research shall be entitled to unrestricted use of any suggestions, ideas, notes, drawings, concepts or feedback related to the Services for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, without compensation to you or to any other person or entity.
The payment contract automatically ends when the User has completed the access of the webinar he has paid for and the Alpha Research reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to refuse, suspend, restrict or terminate your access to the Services, or any portion thereof, without notice and for any reason or no reason. Furthermore, Booming Bulls Academy has the right, but not the obligation, to suspend or terminate your access to all or part of the Services:
At the request of law enforcement or other government agencies;
If the Services are discontinued or materially modified;
Upon the occurrence of any technical or security issues or problems; or
If you engage in any conduct that Alpha Research believes, in its sole discretion, violates any provision of these Terms and Conditions or other incorporated agreements or guidelines or violates the rights of Booming Bulls Academy or third parties.
If we notice that you are directly or indirectly involved in or running the same business as we have (such as providing Technical Analysis tools t, selling of stock market-related courses) then we have the right to terminate the services we offer without any notice.
In addition, Alpha Research may terminate individual user accounts due to inactivity. You agree that upon termination, Alpha Research may delete all information related to you. You agree that none of the Released Entities will be liable to you or any third party for any termination or suspension of your account or for blocking your access to the Services.
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid, unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Terms and Conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
No waiver by Alpha Research of any breach or default by you under these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed to be a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default. Any waiver by Booming Bulls Academy must be in writing signed by Alpha Research.
Payment And Refund Policy
2. Each user can try any paid plan for 7 days free of charge. If the trial is not cancelled before its expiration date, it automatically converts to a monthly or annual paid plan depending on user’s choice. There are no refunds for monthly plans, even if the subscription is canceled on the same day as the autoconversion payment has gone through. Refunds are available only after an automatic deduction for annual payments (i.e. after trial and after renewal) within 7 calendar days after the payment was made. Please note that users who filed a chargeback/dispute request or a claim are not eligible for a refund. Premium subscriptions automatically include or educational content that is available without additional per-user fees only. A cancelled trial and associated services will stop immediately after cancellation, except for any data packages that were purchased.
3. The service is billed in advance on a monthly,quarterly or annual There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, or refunds for months unused with an open user account. If auto renewal fails for an annual plan you will automatically be switched to a monthly plan.
4. All billing is recurring, which means you will continue to get billed until you cancel your subscription. You are solely responsible for properly canceling your TradingView subscription. An email request or support ticket asking for your subscription to be cancelled is not considered cancellation. You may cancel your subscription at any time by visiting the billing section of your Profile Settings page.
5. If you cancel the service before the end of your current paid up period, your subscription will remain active until the next due date. After the due date, if no payment received, your subscription will be stopped.
We do not offer refunds for initial payments. If you order the service for the first time, please make sure that the order is correct before the payment is made.
6. We do not offer refunds for recurring monthly payments. If you have been billed for automatic monthly renewal of the Service, you can cancel the subscription to avoid billing for next months.
7. We do not offer refunds for upgrades to a more expensive plan or a longer billing cycle. Remaining days are converted into an equivalent value of days on the new subscription.
8. We offer refunds for recurring quarterly and annual payments on demand. If you have been billed for automatic quarterly and annual renewal of the service, you have 7 calendar days (after the payment was made) to contact our support team. If you don’t do this, Alpha Research assumes that renewal of the service is expected and the payment will not be refunded.
9. Refunds are available only after an automatic deduction for annual payments (i.e. after trial and after renewal) within 7 calendar days after the payment was made.
10. Our moderators are official Alpha Research representatives, with the authority to warn or ban users (including those with a paid subscription) when they do not abide by the House Rules.
Regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Services or these Terms and Conditions must be filed within six months after such claim or cause of action arose or will be forever barred.
No provision of these Terms and Conditions provides any person or entity not a party to these Terms and Conditions with any remedy, claim, liability, reimbursement or cause of action, or creates any other third party beneficiary rights, except as expressly set forth in these Terms and Conditions.