Payment & Refund Policy
Payment And Refund Policy
2. Each user can try any paid plan for 7 days free of charge. If the trial is not cancelled before its expiration date, it automatically converts to a monthly or annual paid plan depending on user’s choice. There are no refunds for monthly plans, even if the subscription is canceled on the same day as the autoconversion payment has gone through. Refunds are available only after an automatic deduction for annual payments (i.e. after trial and after renewal) within 7 calendar days after the payment was made. Please note that users who filed a chargeback/dispute request or a claim are not eligible for a refund. Premium subscriptions automatically include or educational content that is available without additional per-user fees only. A cancelled trial and associated services will stop immediately after cancellation, except for any data packages that were purchased.
3. The service is billed in advance on a monthly,quarterly or annual There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, or refunds for months unused with an open user account. If auto renewal fails for an annual plan you will automatically be switched to a monthly plan.
4. All billing is recurring, which means you will continue to get billed until you cancel your subscription. You are solely responsible for properly canceling your TradingView subscription. An email request or support ticket asking for your subscription to be cancelled is not considered cancellation. You may cancel your subscription at any time by visiting the billing section of your Profile Settings page.
5. If you cancel the service before the end of your current paid up period, your subscription will remain active until the next due date. After the due date, if no payment received, your subscription will be stopped.
We do not offer refunds for initial payments. If you order the service for the first time, please make sure that the order is correct before the payment is made.
6. We do not offer refunds for recurring monthly payments. If you have been billed for automatic monthly renewal of the Service, you can cancel the subscription to avoid billing for next months.
7. We do not offer refunds for upgrades to a more expensive plan or a longer billing cycle. Remaining days are converted into an equivalent value of days on the new subscription.
8. We offer refunds for recurring quarterly and annual payments on demand. If you have been billed for automatic quarterly and annual renewal of the service, you have 7 calendar days (after the payment was made) to contact our support team. If you don’t do this, Alpha Research assumes that renewal of the service is expected and the payment will not be refunded.
9. Refunds are available only after an automatic deduction for annual payments (i.e. after trial and after renewal) within 7 calendar days after the payment was made.
10. Our moderators are official Alpha Research representatives, with the authority to warn or ban users (including those with a paid subscription) when they do not abide by the House Rules.